We will remain open and taking care of our patients as usual. As always, we will follow OSHA guidelines for infection control.
We would like to update our patients about what we do at Bollinger Canyon Dental on a daily basis to minimize the exposure of our patients and team members to any pathogens, including the new coronavirus, COVID-19. We are monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus) closely. The office will be following the CDC’s recommendations as we learn more about this virus.
We have always followed Universal Precautions for the welfare of our patients and staff. This includes:
1. Wearing new, disposable non-latex gloves while treating each patient.
2. Wearing a face mask covering our mouth and nose and protective eye wear while treating patients.
3. We use hand sanitizer between every patient.
4. Wiping the treatment chair, the countertops and cabinets in the room after we see each patient with the highest-level disinfecting towelettes designed for hospitals and healthcare settings.
5. Bagging and heat sterilizing all our instruments.
In our non-treatment areas, we are increasing our diligence in wiping our counters and doorknobs multiple times during the day with disinfectant wipes. We have hand sanitizer available in the check-in and check-out desk counter for your use.
During this new normal with COVID-19 we ask our patients and families for the following considerations:
1. Please limit the number of family members attending appointments.
2. Please limit family members coming into the clinic with the patient, to those needed for the appointment.
3. If any member of your family is feeling ill, please call our office to reschedule your appointment or your child’s appointment. Please do not come in coughing or sneezing into the office.
4. We are going to minimize our team's physical contact right now with patients and families, so we have asked our team members not to shake hands or hug.
We will continue to monitor various dental and surgical association recommendations along with those of the CDC and other governmental departments and act accordingly. We hope our efforts help put you at ease. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns you may have during this time at (925)240-7071.
IF YOU FEEL SICK OR HAVE A FEVER…STAY HOME
WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN
USE HAND SANITIZER BEFORE ENTERING CLINIC